Monday, March 21, 2011

sunshine...

Well this week has seriously been amazing... So much sunlight. You know that feeling when it has been winter for months, and then the sun comes out? And you remember how the sun feels... well yeah its kind of like that. Warmth and Happiness... I didn't really know how much I missed the sun until it found me again. I think that is how Christ is. Sometimes during times of trials and temptations we forget how close the warmth of Christ is. How close His arm is, to lift us up. How close He is to forgive us our weaknesses. How close the warmth that comes from the Son of God is. Just like the Sunshine that comes after a long winter, the comforting power of Christ will always come after stormy times in our lives.
frosted tree by poppy662

"O Lord, my heart is exceedingly sorrowful; wilt thou comfort my soul in Christ. O Lord, wilt thou grant unto me that I may have strength, that I may suffer with patience these afflictions..." (Alma 31:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment