Monday, May 2, 2011

life

Best Friends by poppy662
life... it is a long but short thing... I know oxymoron... Recently a lady passed away that I loved very much. She is amazing. Truly a daughter of God. She had so much faith, faith to move mountains. Faith that when she passed on she would go back to her Father in Heaven. I know that she has great work to do on the other side and was needed there more than she was here.


I couldn't help but think about how grateful I am to have known her... It made me think about all the people in my life and how we don't really know how much time we have with them. We should live every moment as if it were the last. Never speak an unkind word, or spend a moment being upset. I find that I'm much happier looking for the good and looking for the light that that person brings into my life. Then when and if something happens find your faith, exercise your faith that God has a greater plan. And you were just lucky enough to them for that small or long time.


I am so grateful for a Plan of Happiness given us by our Father in Heaven. So that we can hope that there is life beyond this mortal state. That we truly can find peace and rest if we endure well and follow Christ. What joy I find knowing that Heavenly Father loves each of us so much that He would create a plan to bring us all back to Him.

'...Oh how great the plan of our God...' (2nephi9:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment