Tuesday, May 10, 2011

have you recieved his image

I don't know what I want to write about today but I feel like there is so many things going on in my head that I just need to write... well blog.  I have had a lot of questions lately about my relationship with Christ.  I had a dream a few nights ago that a friend sent me this gift, and it was a mirror kind of picture that when you look through it, it shows if you really have Christ's image in your countenance. I remember receiving it and thinking so I can just look through this and see if I really know Christ, I guess even my skeptical self comes out in dreams... well I looked through it and I saw Christ. So that means I must know him right? I guess I should, I have been called by a prophet to bear Christs' name as one of his missionaries.  But when I woke up I felt like I didn't completely have his image ingrained in my countenance and that I need to come to know him.  And not just know him but know about him. Really become a person that follows Christ. Uh but sometimes it is hard... I guess I start today.  I start by being kind to my neighbor, then maybe forget those who have wronged me, then possibly change the world with my mustard seed of Faith. I just want to leave you all with some questions that a prophet from the Book of Mormon askes:

"And now behold, I ask of you... Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts? Do ye exercise faith in the redemption of Him who created you?" alma 5:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment