Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time

Time is so relative... and I hate that.  Whenever you want time to stay it is fleeting and when ever you want time to speed up it doesn't seem to move faster than molasses. At this current time in my life time seems to be fleeting and I wish it could stay.  Once you lose yourself in missionary work time seems  to speed by without a time to even breathe.  We are just zooming by helping others come unto Christ.  I really like the scripture in the Book of Mormon that says, 'therefore this life became a probationary state; a time to prepare to meet God;' (alma 12:24)  This is a wonderful time in the eternities where we can prepare to meet God.  I've been trying to think about what things help us prepare to meet God.  And what has come to mind is mostly love.   I know that if we love God we'll keep his commandments and if we love others, we will serve them.  What a better life to live and a better way to spend our time, than to love. So I encourage all of you to enjoy time, enjoy this time you have to learn and to grow.  To get up and to fall, to reach and to come short.  To love and to be loved... 

No comments:

Post a Comment